NAIDOC Perth invites you to nominate Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander individuals or organisations who have made a significant contribution to the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community of Perth for a 2016 NAIDOC Perth Award.
How to nominate: Complete the NAIDOC Perth Awards nomination form
Post completed form to:
NAIDOC Perth Awards
Office 11, 207 Beaufort Street
PERTH WA 6000
ELIGIBILITY AND JUDGING GUIDELINES
- Nominees for individual awards must be Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander (i.e. they must identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander and be accepted by the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community as such).
- Nominees must have lived in Perth, Western Australia for the majority of period between 30th June, 2015 and present (Perth is defined as: south to Mandurah, north to Yanchep and east to Mundaring).
- Nominees for the Outstanding Achievement Award must currently reside in Perth and have done so for a minimum of five years.
- Nominations must address the selection criteria. Nominees can be nominated for more than one award, but a separate application must be lodged for each nomination.
- Winners will be announced on Friday, 17th June at a special NAIDOC Perth Awards Ceremony at the Crown. Winners will be promoted up to and throughout NAIDOC Week 2016 (3rd to 10th July).
- Nominations must be received by 5pm Monday 16th May, 2016. Late nominations will not be considered.
- NAIDOC Perth Committee members, previous NAIDOC Perth Committee members since 1 January, 2015 and staff can not nominate or be nominated.
- The decision of the judges will be final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- Information about the judging process can be obtained from the NAIDOC Perth website (naidocperth.org) under – Events – Awards.
Download Link – NAIDOC Awards 2016